May 14, 2011

Blogger Buzz: Blogger is back

Blogger Buzz: Blogger is back: "Update (5/13 7:46PM PST): Nearly all posts since Wednesday are restored, now bringing back comments from last couple days. We expect the co..."

and a personal note on GP

Today I need to set aside whatever it was I tentatively planned on doing; and fully embrace and dedicate myself to long overdue household chores, creating a "work in progress" catalog and new backup archive- which leads us to the main event which is: To remove the makeshift workbench/container bin/ground score items and setup my drafting table and workbench. And do some laundry since the seasons changed recently. And this should take all day, which is about how long it will take to defrag the 4TB of NAS I running. ANd don't get me started on the legacy LaCie drives I'm going to use as a sacrifice to the SCSI GODS (because I got a Jazz removable and an external Ultrawide). But first: coffee, a hand rolled cigarette and a shower. But not in that order. Once I get on-track I'll look into publishing the posts I created throughout the week. Right now it's important to set objects in motion.