Dec 4, 2009

Because I feel like kicking it old school

You can even download it here...
I shot some video the other night during a HD volume recovery. I got about ten minutes of footage- and i really want to assemble a rough cut by this weekend. I also don't want to get delayed or too involved with the sound design. So I scoured
my legacy apps archive and found CFXR

Cfxr is a Mac port of DrPetter's sfxr. In his own words:


Its original purpose was to provide a simple means of getting basic sound effects into a game for those people who were working hard to get their entries done within the 48 hours and didn't have time to spend looking for suitable ways of doing this.


Which is perfect for my needs. I'm going to get back to work (and the document the now completed volume recovery project for which the client is paying me for).


Oh and here's a video about the application.