Nov 11, 2010

DJ CescOzone

Free MP3's For Download
All I was looking for was a song. 'Under' by Brian Eno. But my Search Query
Which looked like this:
brian eno under intitle:"index.of" "parent directory" "size" "last modified" "description" [snd] (mp4|mp3|avi) -inurl:(jsp|php|html|aspx|htm|cf|shtml|lyrics|mp3s|mp3|index) -gallery -intitle:"last modified" -intitle:(intitle|mp3)
wasn't working like quite right, and part of the problem is that my "previously owned' Apple Extended Keyboard I
purchased yesterday (from Salvation Army on Broadway for $6.99) has a dead shift key that I know of so far. And even though this post will direct you to a Myspace page- the tracks aren't half bad for three year old australian house mixes.
And that project with Isaac.... well I'll let him tell you about it, after I call him and setup a time to get together this afternoon.
And I poached this graphic from one of the ftp directories the Australian DJ;s archive their tracks
Enjoy.

Enhanced by Zemanta