Jul 3, 2011

This track is going to be huge...

I've been a fan and supporter of 'The Glitch Mob' for years now. And I'm not sure if I've mentioned this before, but I've always felt such a deep and meaningful connection to their music. I feel inspired and hopeful. not just because they are using technology to create and express themselves, which they do brilliantly- but in my opinion, it's the collaborative aspect that truly elevates them to the next level. by working with other artists, musicians and fans their work is allowed to evolve, transform and be discovered. And if more people begin to see technology being the foundation for that- the same technology that they see and use every day, then maybe they'll want to learn and do more (like RTFM). And then things will get better. I believe and know that to be true. And since it's the holiday weekend, and depending on where you live, I encourage you to experience the full harmonic range of your digital audio system. a few minutes ago, I personally measured a frequency response of 5hz. while playing this track. Enjoy.