May 19, 2010

This guy is cool



I must've downloaded a couple hundred megs off his server. I was real happy to find tracks from Otis Redding. It was earlier this evening and it put me in a much better mood especially since i made commitments to do stuff that doesn't really matter- but it falls into the administrative-related network cleanup that I'd rather ignore, like the dishes in the sink.

It is important to note that it i only went to the home page (where I'm linking the pic from) accidentally. I was, after all trying to setup my download manager to avoid the DNS overhead ;) and I did take a moment to read the intro. I liked it because it was poignant and modest.  This is the important part : his directory structure and naming conventions were logical, organized and clear. And that makes you cool.





Reblog this post [with Zemanta]


Powered by ScribeFire.